Half Day Guided e-Mountain Bike Whitsunday Island Experience
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Shute Harbour, Queensland
See the best of the Whitsundays on the road less travelled! Includes cruising around the islands and a Guided Electric Mountain Bike Tour of South Molle Island!
South Molle Island is the only Island in the Whitsundays with mountain bike tracks, and they are absolutely amazing! The tracks are rated as 'Easy' tracks, and are suitable for anyone that can ride a bike.
- Half Day Guided Tour (approximately 4hrs total)
- Vessel transfers from Shute Harbour, Airlie Beach (other departure destinations possible, including Palm Bay Resort, Elysian and Daydream Island)
- Shuttle Bus Transfers from main street of Airlie Beach
- Approx. 2hr Guided Electric Mountain Bike Experience on South Molle Island - The only Island in the Whitsundays you can have this experience!
- Morning Tea (muffins & cookies) or Afternoon Tea (cheese & fruit platters)
- Helmets, Hydration Packs and full safety briefing provided on bike tour
Generally 8am or midday departure (times may vary depending on bookings, conditions and tides)
What to Bring:
- Closed in shoes Must be worn on bikes
- Eye protection Must be worn on bikes (sunglasses, glasses etc.)
- Sun protection (sunscreen, hat, appropriate clothing)
- A sense of adventure & Smile!
- Minimum age of 14 for this tour
- Must be able to ride a bike (this is not a learn to ride a bike tour)
- Reasonably average fitness levels
- Maximum weight per bike is 120kg
Note: This tour is operated by R3 Property Pty Ltd Trading as Whitsunday Outdoor Adventures & Hire.