Ultimate Whitehaven Beach & Guided e-Mountain Bike Whitsunday Island Experience
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Shute Harbour, Queensland
See the best of the Whitsundays on the road less travelled! Includes cruising around the islands and a Guided Electric Mountain Bike Tour of South Molle Island!
South Molle Island is the only Island in the Whitsundays with mountain bike tracks, and they are absolutely amazing! The tracks are rated as 'Easy' tracks, and are suitable for anyone that can ride a bike.
Visit the famous Whitehaven Beach for an adventure not to be missed! Enjoy the pure white silica sands, as you slip into the water for a dip. Also experience snorkelling one of the awesome fringing reefs of the Whitsunday Islands.
- Whitehaven Beach
- Shuttle Bus Transfers from select locations in Airlie Beach
- Approx. 2hr Guided Electric Mountain Bike Experience on South Molle Island - The only Island in the Whitsundays you can have this experience!
- Morning Tea, Picnic Lunch & Afternoon Tea
- Helmets, Hydration Packs and full safety briefing provided on bike tour
8am departure, returning 5pm
What to Bring:
- Closed in shoes Must be worn on bikes
- Eye protection Must be worn on bikes (sunglasses, glasses etc.)
- Sun protection (sunscreen, hat, appropriate clothing)
- A sense of adventure & Smile!
- Minimum age of 14 for this tour
- Must be able to ride a bike (this is not a learn to ride a bike tour)
- Reasonably average fitness levels
- Maximum weight per bike is 120kg